Monday 26 October 2015

Creatures of the Night Book Tag

I am a big fan of That Artsy Reader Girl's blog, and she has posted a super fun book tag. It is especially great since Halloween is this week.  The idea is that come up with a book that matches the creature.

1. Vampire
After much internal debate I am going have to go with Adrian Ivashkov from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series.  He has some great character development in the books, and I just love him and Sydney together.

2. Werewolf
Derek Souza from Kelley Armstrong's The Darkest Powers trilogy.  He is smart and loyal, and all around pretty awesome.

3. Zombie
So I have not read in really traditional zombie books, but Amy Plum's Revenants are basically zombies without the eating of humans.  Therefore, I am picking Vincent from that series.  He is French and when he was alive, he was part of the French resistance during World War 2.  It does not get much cooler than that.

4. Ghost
Amelia from Tara Hudson's Hereafter series. She died at her own birthday party, but learns there are darker things than being a ghost.

5. Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
No contest, Ron Weasley from the The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

6. Fairy/Fae
Prince Ash from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series.  He is a son of Mab, a dark, ice prince, but the power he holds and gives up to be with the one he loves is amazing.

7. Demon
Roth from Jennifer L. Armentrout's The Dark Elements series.  He is the freaking crown prince of hell with a snake tattoo/familiar called Bambi, enough said.

8. Angel
It took me all of two seconds to pick Akiva from Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone series.  He has some serious hotness going on for him.

9. Alien
Hands down for me Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  He is sarcastic, hot, and protects those he loves.

10. Superpowered Human
This one may be a bit of a stretch since she is a Shadowhunter, but those are basically superpowered humans.  I am going with Clary Fray from Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series.  Clary lives a mudane life until her mother goes missing.  She adapts so well to her changes, and becomes quite the strong Shadowhunter.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did this! And I love your picks! I've got some new book recommendations now, as well. I really need to read Mead's books. I've heard so many great things, and I bought them all on sale years ago!

    ReplyDelete