Sunday 9 March 2014

Sexy Shorts

Enthralled (Includes; Breeds, #28; League Of The Black Swan, #1.5; Iron Seas, #3.5, Children Of The Moon, #3.5)

Enthtralled is a collection of short stories by Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook, and Lucy Monroe.  I read this collection for Meljean Brook's story that is part of her Iron Seas series.

Lora Leigh's The Devil's Due is part of her Breeds series. I have only read other stories that have been part of other collections.  Her characters are decent, and she writes some super sexy love scenes, but I don't feel inspired to start reading the series as a whole.  Plus the series is super long, like 28 novels and shorts long, and ain't nobody got time for that.

Alyssa Day's The Curse of the Black Swan was probably my second favorite story of the collection.  I enjoyed her characters, like Sean strong sense of family and Brynn's love of animals. I like the world she created in Bodertown where human, fey, and demons mingle.  I am definitely going to be picking up the first book in the League of the Black Swam series, The Cursed.

Meljean Brook's Salvage why I picked up the book to begin with, and it did not disappoint.  Thom and Georgiana were a fantastic couple, who have been married for years, but neither really knows the other.  It is only when Thom is injured and they are taken hostage that they really begin to connect.  There is some excellent action and romance in this story.  It fits really well with the rest of the series.

Lucy Monore's Ecstasy of the Moon is part of her Children of the Moon series.  She has weaved both Scottish and paranormal romance into her story.  It was too much for me.  She adds in too many different elements into the story for me to really get into it.

Currently Reading:
Frostbite
by Richelle Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment