Tuesday 9 April 2013

YA Book Tour Update


The ones with stars are books that I have either read or am currently reading up until now.  I will continue to repost this map about every 10 books or so with the stars added.  I know the pattern seems a little crazy so far, but that is because the books I have read recently were ones I could get from the library on my kindle.

I plan on the the other books to go in an order that appeals both to OCD and history dork in me.  I will reading them in the order they gained statehood.

I do have a couple still on hold with the library, assuming I can get them.  The account is having technical difficulties which I hope to have sorted out by the end of the week.

This may be my last post until next week because finals start on Monday.

Also, I don't know if I said this, yet, but please feel free to comment on any post.  Agree or disagree just be polite please.

No comments:

Post a Comment