Monday 22 May 2017

A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas is the third book of the A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places. 

The Breakdown:
1. I adore Sarah J. Maas, and I love this series. I love the world it is built in.  I adore the characters, especially Feyre, Rhysand, and the rest of the Court of Dreams.  This story really draws me in, and quite a few surprises along the way.  It was very hard for me to put down.  I may or may not have stayed up until almost two in the morning reading one night.

2.  Feyre and Rhysand might be my favorite book couple, ever.  Their love and chemistry is written so wonderfully by Maas. I enjoy that they are equals, and Rhysand is determined for the world to know that he views her as an equal.  Plus their banter is always entertaining, and their bedroom scenes are super hot.

3.  Maas keeps surprising me with twist and turns in this book.  Surprising revelations about characters seems to be a major theme in this book.  From Mor's secret to Lucien's heritage, more than once I was like I did not see that coming.  Oh, and not everyone is who you expected them to be.  Maas certainly keeps me on my toes.

4. While Maas wraps up the story in this book, she has promised there are more stories to come from this world. I, for one, am dying for more of Cassian and Nesta, and maybe some Lucien and Elain.

To Read or Not to Read:
Must Read

No comments:

Post a Comment