Monday 2 January 2017

Welcome 2017

Image result for 2017

Happy New Year to all my readers!

Don't know about y'all, but I am super excited to get started in 2017, well at least super excited to get reading in 2017.

First a quick recap of my top five favorites of 2016:
1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas- I loved this book so much.  I am firmly on Team Rhysand and Feyre because of this book.
2. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutoski- Probably one of the best end of series books I have read.
3. A Torch Against the Night By Sabaa Tahir- Amazing sophomore book that keeps you on you toes all the way through it.
4. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton- Probably my favorite debut author book of the year.
5. The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdeih- This one hit right in the feels multiple times.

Big honorable mention to The Serpent King by Jeff Zetner and Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake .

I am excited many of the up coming books for this year.  I have, also, made the New Year's resolution to use my Audible subscription more, so expect more reviews of the Audio books for this year.  And once again I will be participating in That Artsy Reader Girl's debut author challenge.

Since I know everyone is dying to know what books I am looking forward to for 2017, so here are my top five of that:
1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
2. Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
3. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
4. Now I Rise by Kiersten White
5.  King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

I loved to hear from you on your favorite book of 2016 and what book you are looking forward to in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment