Tuesday 12 November 2013

An Epilogue for Everyone

After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse (Sookie Stackhouse, #13.5)

After Dead is Charlaine Harris's follow up for all her past characters, even ones that haven't been in the series in several books.

It is interesting to see where all my favorite characters ended up in life.  There were even some characters that I did not even remember from the books.  It is nice to know for sure that Sookie got her happily ever after, and how Eric and Bill ended up doing.  Tell you what, I did not expect Bill to end up where he did, but it was pretty fitting for a undead gentleman like himself.

My biggest diappointment was there was only one sentence about Quinn.  He was one of my favorite all time characters, and besides the one she ends up with, my favorite of Sookie's men.  I felt that he should have gotten more of a story than was in that one line.

If you are a Sookie Stackhouse fan, this is the epilogue to end all epilogues for all your favorites.

Currently Reading: 
Magic Rises
by Ilona Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment